Lead 3D Artist
We're looking for a Lead 3D Artist for an exciting original simulation strategy game for PC. We’re creating a thoughtful and beautiful game world that blends nature, technology, geopolitics, and magic. We are in the early stages of pre-production and are seeking an art lead that will set the visual tone and direction for the game world via concepting, and lead the 3D art implementation through production. The ideal art lead possesses inspiring artistic vision, and thrives working to make it become a reality in a collaborative, small-team environment.
- - Be reliable.
- - Self-motivated and a proactive problem solver.
- - Mastery of your tools (Maya, Blender, Photoshop, etc).
- - Strong desire to develop an art style and world that supports the themes and emotions of gameplay.
- - Experience integrating art in Unity.
Good to Have (Not Required)
- - Indie game experience or experience leading the creation of game art on a small team.
- - Experience and expertise creating a variety of 3D asset types (environments, characters, props, creatures, etc.).
- - Understanding of world design.
- - Shader and material creation experience in Unity.
- - Interests related to the game theme and genre: animal lover, world cultures, strategy games, RPGs, indie games, and real world social impact.
This would be a minimum 6-month, full-time position but may continue beyond that. This is a remote position. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Contact Scott directly at email@example.com! Please include links to your portfolio and any past projects you have worked on.